My one and only Changmin by S.H..Y=Samantha

Title: My one and only Changmin
Author: S.H..Y=Samantha

URL: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/houa_02/

Reviewed by RyoMaXMaSuke@faithful-dreams



1. Title: 3/5

- I’ve seen a lot of titles like this before and well it’s not that interesting. I don’t see the connection of the story to the title. But your story is on-going.



2. Poster and Background: 8/10

- I like the poster and background. The text color didn’t bother me while reading so it’s okay.



3. Forewords: 8/10

- The forewords were short and simple and it was like any other fic but the summary was okay. I’ve never read an artist and then the reader is the main character before so it’s kinda new to me.



4. Plot: 7/10

- The plot was somehow different from others but I feel like I’ve read something similar to it. I think making the reader the leading lady of the story is a great idea, I rarely see those or read those. The plot was somewhat refreshing to me. Well, I’ve seen stories where you can buy a girl but then your story had some twists to it.



5. Flow: 9/10

- The flow was okay but some parts were a little rushed.



6. Grammar, Spelling, Vocabularies: 10/15

- I’ve spotted some grammar mistakes but some of them were unnoticable. I’ve also spotted several spelling mistakes but all in all it was okay. Your vocabulary is okay but there is room for more.



7. Characterization: 3/5

- I’m somehow confused with the personalities of the guys because when you described them in the first chapter, I expected the actions of the guys to be different. It’s like Jaejoong become Yunho. And I still don’t get Changmin’s mom and of course the reader’s [me] personality either.



8. Originality: 7/10

- As I said, your plot is somewhat refreshing to me and I’ve seen plots like this before but your story has its twists.



9. Writing Style: 7/10

- Your writing style is definetely different from others but it was still understandble. I was a little confused with the blank thing so I think its better if you give the reader a name but if you still want to continue the blank thing, its okay.



10. Overall Enjoyment: 12/15

- Even though it was short, I still enjoyed and I didn’t expect the plot to be like that because of the title. Anyway, good luck in your story!



Total: 74/100

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Welcome

Insert a warm welcome message here!





Navigation

Link Here
Link Here
Link Here
Link Here
Link Here
Link Here

Tag

insert tagboard

Archieves

April 2009

Credits

Layout&Codings: ShadowYin
Lost Shadows
ImageHost: ImageShack
WebHost: Blogger